The statewide member software system is only a year old. That means there are many of us who aren’t sure how to log in and renew. Don’t worry – it’s easy. Here are the steps:
- Go to prcaonline.com
- Log into your member profile (use the “Forgot Username/Password” if you can’t remember, or email Lori Miller for help)
- Select Renew your Membership from the side navigation panel
- Search the dues list by chapter and member type (You’re looking for NAPRCA)
- An invoice is generated with two payment options:
- If you want to pay by check, click BYPASS PAYMENT
- If you wish to pay with a credit card, click CONTINUE at the bottom
- NOTE: If you pay online through PayPal, please allow the system to take you back to the PRCA website. There’s nothing else for you to do, but this makes sure the system updates right away and shows the order is closed.
And that’s it! We’ve made this easy step-by-step visual renewal tutorial for download, too (PDF file).
Can’t wait to see you on the roster for 2019!