How to Renew
It’s time to renew your membership for 2022!
The statewide member software system is only a year old. That means there are many of us who aren’t sure how to log in and renew. Don’t worry – it’s easy.
Here are the steps:
- Go to prcaonline.com
- Log into your member profile (use the “Forgot Username/Password” if you can’t remember, or email us for help)
- Select Renew your Membership from the side navigation panel
- Search the dues list by chapter and member type (You’re looking for NAPRCA)
- An invoice is generated with two payment options:
- If you want to pay by check, click BYPASS PAYMENT
- If you wish to pay with a credit card, click CONTINUE at the bottom
NOTE: If you pay online through PayPal, please allow the system to take you back to the PRCA website. There’s nothing else for you to do, but this makes sure the system updates right away and shows the order is closed.
And that’s it! We’ve made INSTRUCTIONS-How-to-Renew-Your-Membership for download, too.
If you have any questions, just let us know!