The North Alabama chapter of the Public Relations Council of Alabama is seeking a public relations intern for the Fall 2021 (August-December) semester. This is a hybrid position where the intern would work remotely most of the time, but would need to be in Huntsville, AL as needed for meetings, luncheons, and socials. This position will report directly to the NAPRCA VP of Students, and may be assigned tasks by all NAPRCA Board Members as needed.
- Attend NAPRCA luncheons, socials, Executive Board meetings, and other events as needed
- Assist the NAPRCA Executive Board with position specific duties such as:
- Assist the VP of Communication with social media content creation, website development, email marketing
- Assist the VP of Programs with planning luncheons and socials
- Assist the VP of Projects with the PRo Bono project
- Assist the VP of Professional Development with planning The Big Event and Navigate
Other duties as assigned
Must be a student at a north Alabama university pursuing an undergraduate degree in public relations or public relations-related fields of study such as public communications, marketing, mass communications, or journalism
Compensation: Unpaid internship
The application period for this internship ends January 29. If you have questions about this opportunity, please email Rylee Lefevre (firstname.lastname@example.org) An announcement of the selected intern will be made in the coming weeks.
Applications will be accepted until Monday, August 9.