As 2022 comes to a close, NAPRCA is preparing its 2023 Board of Directors roster. Per chapter bylaws, Board members will be inducted by vote of the chapter membership. We are proud to announce the proposed Board slate below. LinkedIn pages for each of these individuals are linked below so you can learn more about them.
- Chapter President: Amanda Jarrett
- Immediate Past President: Kristen Vaughn
- VP of Programs: Patricia Lloyd
- Treasurer: Macy Magnusson
- VP of Membership: Michael Jones
- VP of Projects: Amy McWilliams
- VP of Students: Laura McPhail, APR
- VP of Professional Development: Abby Guasti, APR
- VP of Communication: Jalyn Ignont
- VP of Accreditation: Madi Winkler, APR
- Secretary: Emily Rodrick
- At-Large: Amy Tubb
- At-Large: Irene Cardinas-Martinez
- At-Large & DEI Committee Chair: Pending
We are thankful to each of these outstanding professionals for their willingness to serve our chapter in the new year. Please join us during the next chapter luncheon on Wednesday, November 16th, when we will hold a vote to confirm this 2023 Board of Directors roster.