As 2021 comes to a close, NAPRCA is preparing its 2022 Board of Directors roster. Per chapter bylaws, Board members will be inducted by vote of the chapter membership. We are proud to announce the proposed Board slate below.
- Chapter President: Kristen Vaughn
- Immediate Past President: Michelle Stark
- VP of Programs: Amanda Jarrett
- Treasurer: Macy Magnusson
- VP of Membership: Blake Williams
- VP of Projects: Ashley Polesak
- VP of Students: Dawnette Chambers
- VP of Professional Development: Tiffany Morris
- VP of Communication: Melody Gray Tholstrup
- VP of Accreditation: Madi Winkler, APR
- Secretary: Amy Tubb
- At-Large and D&I Chair: Patricia Lloyd
- At-Large: Michael Jones, Katelyn Henderson
We are thankful to each of these outstanding professionals for their willingness to serve our chapter in the new year. Please join us during the next virtual chapter luncheon on Wednesday, November 17th, when we will hold a vote to confirm this 2022 Board of Directors roster.