As 2020 comes to a close, NAPRCA is preparing its 2021 Board of Directors roster. Per chapter bylaws, Board members will be inducted by vote of the chapter membership. We are proud to announce the proposed Board slate below.
- Chapter President – Michelle Stark
- Immediate Past President – Kristen Pepper
- Vice President of Programs – Kristen Gehman Vaughn
- Vice President of Communications – Madi Winkler, APR
- Vice President of Accreditation & Ethics – Laura Barnard, APR
- Vice President of Finance – Macy Magnusson
- Vice President of Projects – Ashley Polesak
- Vice President of Professional Development – Tiffany Morris
- Vice President of Membership – Lara Kohl Burhenn
- Vice President of Students – Rylee Lefevre
- Board Secretary – Dawnette Chambers
- Member at Large – Alicia King
- Member at Large | Diversity & Inclusion Committee Chair – Patricia Lloyd
- Member at Large – Jennifer Malone
We are thankful to each of these outstanding professionals for their willingness to serve our chapter in the new year. Please join us during the next virtual chapter luncheon on Wednesday, November 18th, when we will hold a vote to confirm this 2021 Board of Directors roster.