HUNTSVILLE – Are you ready to work in a fun, fast-paced environment? The Better Business Bureau of North Alabama is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who is civic-minded and enjoys the opportunity to work with the local business community and for an organization that promotes ethics and integrity in the marketplace. In this entry-level position, you will perform a variety of communications and marketing related activities to include Public Relations, Event & Program Coordination, Developing Promotional Materials & Annual Directory, Content Management of Website and Social Media.
- Bachelors in Communications or Marketing preferred.
- 2 Years Work Experience; Marketing or Communications experience preferred.
- Proven experience with InDesign, Constant Contact, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously which include multi-tasking, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively one-on-one and within a group.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required with superior attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and dependable.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism.
- Able to handle sensitive information and documents with confidentiality.
We need someone quickly! For immediate consideration, please send resume and salary requirements to: Better Business Bureau of North Alabama, P.O. Box 1043, Huntsville, AL 35807. Email Elizabeth Garcia or fax (256) 533-1177. No phone calls. Responses not including the required information will not be considered.
Comments are closed.